Use AnimAllTo to interpolate over time all positional states of an
entity to match those of a destination entity.
- Position: Whether to interpolate the position (translation).
- Rotation: Whether to interpolate the rotation.
- RotationShortest: If checked the rotation will always try to
take the shortest "rotation path".
- RotationOpposite: The rotation will always go in the "other"
direction, aka if the rotation is set to take the shortest arc it'll
take the longest arc when RotationOpposite is set.
- Scale: Whether to interpolation the scaling factor.
- FinishAnim : If checked the entity is snapped into the
destination target once the action ends.
- target: The entity to modify.
- dest: The entity to move to.