Use AnimMoveTo to smoothly move an entity to a target position. A
spring is used guaranteeing a smooth and natural looking movement.
- spring_s: The general speed of the spring.
- spring_e: Defines the "equilibrum" of the spring. A value <
1 will create a spring which "overshoots" its target and then get
back to it ; 1 defines a spring that will reach its target
"directly" ; a value > 1 will set a spring which "slows down"
before reaching its target.
- snap_radius: The threshold distance between the entity and its
target position below which the entity is considered to have reached
the destination and is thus snapped to the destination position.
- target: The entity to modify.
- dest: The entity marking the destination position to move to.