Creates a number of entity in the specified Factory
entity. The new entities are placed on a grid pattern.
- target: The target Factory entity where the
new entities will be stored.
- template: The source entity that will be cloned to create the
newly spawned entity.
- emitter: The entity whose's transform will be the base of the
grid where the newly spawned entities are placed.
- count: The number of entites spawned along each axis.
- cell_size: The size of an element of the grid in which the
entities are placed. If zero the template entity's bounding volume
size is used.